VENILUCK CBS: All in one solution for your business
OUR HRM SERVICES
Whether your company has been on the market for years or is just starting out, we can offer you complex solutions regarding the management and professional development of your employees. We have extensive experience in HRM services and know how to reduce staff management costs while increasing staff motivation and work efficiency.
Hiring / Contracting / Orientation and onboarding
Initial analysis / Job design / HR Processes / HR Policies / HRM tools
ONGOING STAFF MANAGEMENT
Documents processing / Payroll / Performance management / Surveys / Staff motivation
TRAINING AND RESKILLING
Training needs assessment / Upskilling / Reskilling
START RECRUITING NOW
Tell us what specialists you are looking for and we will find the best match for you!
Opportunities don’t just happen. You create them!
We can organize the whole process and conduct the recruitment. Having the right person in the right place and at the right time is crucial to the success of an organization. We create a profile of the ideal candidate by studying your requirements to identify the skills and experience you need.
Comprehensive administration of the hiring process.
- Initial consultation including suitable recruitment model and employment type
- Job description: Preparation of a detailed job description including the required qualification for the specialists sought.
- Candidate profile: Creating a profile of the most suitable candidate.
- Job posting: We are announcing the position on the available recruitment channels – including our own.
- CV screening: A detailed review of the CVs received for initial selection.
- Verification: Checking the references and work experience provided by the candidates.
- Selection: Ranking and selection of the most suitable candidates.
- Interviews : We arrange an interview with the pre-approved candidates at a convenient time for you.
- Hiring : Preparation and processing of the necessary contracts and accompanying documents of the selected candidates.
By recruiting and headhunting, we will find the right employees for your business.We conduct:
- Mass selection
- Specialists selection
- Managers selection
Depending on your specific requirements, we can find the right specialists for specified employment type and duration.
- Hourly rate
- Single project
CONTRACTING (HIRING OF WORKERS WITHOUT SIGNING EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS)
With this service we provide you with a qualified employee for a specified position who has an employment contract with us. This is convenient when you need a narrow specialist or more staff for a certain period or specific project. We cover all obligations concerning the employer, such as payment of social security contributions and salaries, thus saving time to search for a suitable employee and funds for employment contracts.
- Temporary staffing (recruitment and hiring for a fixed period)
- Leasing of personnel (hiring indefinitely according to the needs of the company)
- Outstaffing – (retention of staff by transferring the HR administration obligations, such as payment of social security contributions and salaries)
ORIENTATION AND ONBOARDING
Preparation of a system for initial orientation of newly recruited staff, including:
- Presentation of the company (history, goals)
- Company structure overview
- Explaining company processes and procedures
- Company policies and rules overview
- Employee handbook preparation
- Orientation pass logbook
Preparation of an onboarding plan for each employee, including:
- Specific objectives
- Periodic interviews
- Assistance with any issues
- Work performance assessment
- Progress report and recommendations
HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING
When constructing the HR structure, it is important to take into account both the current operational needs and the strategic objectives of your business, so that you can also satisfy future staff requirements and minimize the effects of turnover, changes in the economy, retirement, expansion of operations.
If you want to get a clear idea of whether your current HR structure is functioning as efficiently as possible, we can carry out a detailed analysis to identify all HR needs and prepare an improvement plan.
- Analysis of current operational needs
- Analysis of current management needs
- Salary analysis
If necessary, we prepare:
- Proposals for the introduction of new jobs
- Proposals to cut unnecessary jobs
- Job consolidation proposals
Designing the necessary jobs according to the needs of your business.
- Analysis of the objectives of the organization
- Determining positions meeting operational objectives
- Determining positions meeting strategic objectives
- Determining positions to be outsourced
- Analyzing and determining the qualifications needed for specific positions
- Making a recruitment plan
- Making forecasts for future employee needs
HR PROCESSES INTEGRATION
For each organization to function properly, it needs the right people in the right place at the right time. To achieve this, a clearly constructed and functioning HR system is needed, covering:
- Identifying the needed staff
- Their recruitment and selection
- Preparing and onboarding them
- Retaining and managing them
- Conflict resolution
- The dismissal of staff
- Building a motivating working environment
To facilitate staff management processes, we can prepare the following procedures:
- Staff requirements: Establish a comprehensive procedure to identify the necessary HR to meet the operational and strategic needs of the organization.
- Recruitment and selection: Building a procedure for selecting the necessary staff.
- Orientation and adaptation: Preparation of a specific procedure; preparation of manuals for new employees.
- Training and reskilling: Procedure for evaluating the need and conducting training and reskilling of employees.
- Performance management: Manage and evaluate each employee’s performance through periodic assessments.
- Administration: Processing of ongoing staff documents.
- Discipline control: Procedures for maintaining discipline in the workplace and how to impose disciplinary sanctions.
- Personnel record: Keeping up-to-date files with relevant information and overall performance.
- Attendance and absence management: Preparation of work schedules, processing of sick leaves, holidays, etc.
- Conflict Resolution: Creating a procedure to resolve conflicts in the workplace.
- Compensation and benefits: Procedure for determining the type of benefits suitable for the organization and how to provide them.
- Offboarding: Preparing a procedure and for formal separation with an employee in case of resignation, retirement or termination.
PREPARATION OF HR POLICIES
Human resources management policies are a set of generally accepted principles and norms that make it easier for employers and employees to understand each party’s rights and obligations. They limit the risks brought by ambiguities and thus help to improve the overall work process and motivation of the employees in the organization. The type and content of these policies depend on factors specific to each organization such as main activities, objectives, strategy etc.
- Voluntary employment: Promotes the right for both the employee and the employer to terminate the working relationship for any reason permitted by the law.
- Anti-harassment and discrimination policies: These policies prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
- Employment classification: Specify the types of employment as full, part-time, consultant etc. and the obligations relative to the type of employment of employees and employers.
- Leave (Holiday) policies: These policies specify the company’s rules and procedures for the use of paid leave, unpaid leave, sick leave and other statutory or company-provided leaves.
- Time reporting policy
- Safety policies: Safety rules and procedures for emergencies and incidents at work.
- Attendance and absence policies: These policies establish the work attendance requirements set out in the work schedule and how to report cases of absences or delays.
- Work break policies: They provide clarity on the time and duration of breaks. Lunch breaks and extra breaks are included. It is important that breaks comply with legal requirements and achieve the effect of maximizing staff productivity and eliminating ‘burn out’ overwork.
- Firearms policy: Policies prohibiting the carrying of guns in the workplace (may be included in workplace safety policies) or if the job requires it to identify clear storage and handling procedures in accordance with the local legislation.
- Home Office: Specify rules and procedures for working from home. Which positions allow it, in which case presence in the office is required. It should be taken into account that the employer is responsible for their employees while they are at work, no matter where they are, so these policies must also take into account local legislation and employer requirements.
- Use of personal devices: The terms and conditions of use of personal devices at work. The cases where their use is prohibited must be specified.
- Social networks: A policy aimed at protecting your company’s reputation online. Regarding the use of social networks in the company and the restrictions on sharing confidential information about the company, as well as sanctions for non-compliance.
- Alcohol and narcotics: A clearly regulated ban on the use of alcohol and drugs, including some types of medicines. Includes lists of prohibited substances, testing procedures and disciplinary penalties for non-compliance with the policy.
- Company confidentiality policies: Establish what falls into this category in the company. The sanctions to which the employee is subject in case of intentional or negligent violation of the established standards of confidentiality.
A well conducted survey will provide you with valuable insights that will help you improve.
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys: Clarifying the factors influencing satisfaction such as management, working environment, processes, available equipment etc.
- Employee Engagement Surveys: Assessment of employee loyalty to the company, work, management, colleagues, etc. and the criteria influencing engagement.
- 360 Surveys: Evaluation of employees from different sides, including management, subordinates, peers, suppliers and customers.
- Organizational Assessment Surveys: A comprehensive assessment of an organization’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Employer Improvement Surveys: Enables employees to identify processes and areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Employee Exit Surveys: Provides the opportunity to identify the causes of turnover through which strategies for improvements in the workplace can be formulated.
- Employee Benefits Surveys: Identifies which benefits employees are most satisfied with, which they wish were present and those deemed irrelevant and can be removed as an unnecessary expense or replaced with one with higher satisfaction value.
- Employee Motivation Assessment: Identifies the factors motivating or demotivating employees in order to improve motivation and eliminate the reasons for demotivation.
- Professional Development Surveys: Assesses whether employees feel they have adequate career opportunities, such as training and career development programs.
- Service satisfaction (client and employee perspective): this specifies mutual satisfaction points as well as areas of discomfort requiring improvement.
- Focus groups with clients and employees: Identifying the needs of customers and employee considerations in order to most adequately solve customer service issues.
HRM TOOLS INTEGRATION
According to your business needs, we will find the most appropriate solutions for your organization.
HRM systems can include complex software solutions for:
- Employee records
- Management reports
- Performance evaluation
- Salary management
- Benefits management
- Storage of personal documents (contracts, supplementary agreements)
- Storage of common documents (company policies and processes, job descriptions, organizational charts)
- Work schedules and holiday calendars
- Holiday processing
- Processing of leaves
- Communication and feedback capabilities
- Employee Directory (Job Title and Contacts)
ONGOING STAFF MANAGEMENT
Our specialists can assist in the current administration of all your full or part-time employees, including documents processing as well as monitoring and controlling the performance of work duties.
We can build and integrate a professional appraisal system and conduct a periodic evaluation of the employees to identify areas of improvement.
Preparation of an evaluation system:
- Preparation of an appropriate evaluation system
- Provision of the necessary tools (survey cards, software, etc.)
- Periodic and ad hoc appraisals
- Recording the results for each employee
- Providing results-based recommendations
The types of techniques and systems with which we have experience and can integrate in your organization are:
- Assessment center
- Management by Objectives (MBO)
- Self-assessment system
- Benchmark rating
- Skill assessment system
- Personality assessment system
- Build a KPIs (Key Performance Metrics) system to evaluate results
- 360-degree feedback
- Peer Review
- Employment contracts
- Required occupational license and certificates
- Supplementary agreements
- Termination documents
- Work schedules (working hours, breaks and holidays)
- Retirement documents
- Documents in a foreign language
- Employee records
- Documents required by the state
- Job descriptions
- Medical records
- Evidence of work experience documents (Letters of appointment, references, certificates of service, etc.)
- Preparation of other internal and state required documents upon customer’s request
We can administer the entire payroll process for all employees. We assist in the preparation of mechanisms for determining the salary so that it is competitive and motivating for the staff, but within the optimal budget of the organization.
- Creating salary and wage policies
- Payroll and social security contributions processing
- Staff expense reports
- Dedicated payroll bank account administration
- Mass payment files processing
- Payrolls and payslips processing
- Representation of the company before any government institutions
Preparation of programs for evaluation and overall employee’s motivation increase.
Preparation of a plan for assessing the current level of motivation:
- Clarification of objectives and definition of tools for assessing current motivation
- Analysis of current motivation: We conduct surveys, interviews and focus groups to clarify the main factors contributing to motivation in the organization.
- Determination and prioritization of factors that positively or negatively affect employees’ motivation
- Reporting results
Preparation of a plan to increase motivation:
- Clarification of objectives (short and long-term)
- Setting criteria for assessing success
- Preparation and evaluation of alternatives to increase motivation
- Implementation of the selected alternatives
- Evaluation of results
Among the most common approaches used to increase workplace motivation that we can integrate in your organization are:
- Career management systems
- Loyalty programs
- Benefits programs: Coupons, Sports cards, Health care cards
- Organize Team building events
- Work environment improvements
- Mentoring and coaching programs
TRAINING AND RESKILLING
Organization and conduct of staff trainings.
needs assessment and PLANNING
We help identify the type of training and skills needed for carrying out work duties and administer the whole process.
- Analysis and prioritization
- Preparation of a curriculum
- Organization and conduct
- Evaluation of results
We can provide dedicated training for upskilling in certain areas.
- Foreign language
- Microsoft Office
- Sales and marketing
- Project Management
- Leadership and management
- HR management
- Customer skills
If your business is growing and covering new areas of activity or completely changing them, we can help reskill your employees so that they can take on their new duties.
- Determination of positions to be affected
- Selection of employees for reskilling
- Organization of reskilling procedures
- Processing of documents and additional agreements