VENILUCK CBS: All in one solution for your business
We offer full range of professionally done translation and interpretation services.
TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION
Professional interpretation and translation services for any business need.
When fast ad hoc translations or interpretations are required we offer the option of distant service.
DOCUMENTS AND TEXTS
Legalization of documents and text editing.
Opportunities don’t just happen. You create them!
TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION
The company offers translation of various types of documents and materials and providing experienced interpreters for any business meetings or events.
Translation without subsequent certification or legalization. It is used when the translation is for personal or internal use, which does not require to hold value as a document to other institutions.
- Internal company regulations
- Job descriptions
- Employment contracts
- Orders and notifications
Official translations provided by our company are subject to secondary editing by a second translator to avoid possible errors.
Requirements for the official translation:
- Be done by an authorized (sworn) translator (approved by consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- To be placed on an official letterhead paper
- Each page must be certified with the company seal and signature of the translator
- Be attached to the original document or a copy thereof
CERTIFIED (SWORN) TRANSLATION
Official translation with subsequent certification required when the translation made is to serve as a document.
The translation certification procedure includes:
- Preparation of an official translation
- Certification from the original language into a foreign language (procedures may vary by country)
- Certification from a foreign language into the designated language – before a notary personally by the translator
- Certification from a foreign language into a foreign language – translation into the corresponding official language of the country where the translation is done that is certified by a notary, afterwards the document is translated to the requested language and certified (procedures may vary by country)
Translations that require specific field of knowledge.
- Marketing materials
- Technical literature
- Accounting documents
- Judicial documents
According to the specific requirements, interpretation may be used for:
- Business meetings
- Confession of transactions before a notary
- Visit to certain institutions
- Company training
- Conferences and presentations
We can provide an interpreter to perform:
- Consecutive interpretation: The interpreter takes notes during the speech then reproduces the speech into a specified language.
- Simultaneous interpretation: Interpretation in real time
- Whispered interpretation: Interpretation in real time that is whispered in the ear to up to two people
ONLINE TRANSLATION AND PHONE INTERPRETING
If you need to have an interpreter available at any time for direct translations or interpretations, the company offers the following services (the service is available with subscription or appointment):
- Consecutive phone interpreting
- Simultaneous phone interpreting
- Chat communication translation
- Email communication translation
- Simple translation of texts
Our subscriptions are based on the time coverage that you require.
- Specified hours during the working day
- During the whole working day
- Outside working hours
- 24/7 (including any national holidays)
DOCUMENTS PROCESSING AND TEXT EDITING
Professional text editing and legalization of documents.
If you have a text that needs to be checked and edited, we can check for and edit:
- Grammar mistakes
- Phraseological errors
- Morphological errors
- Lexical errors
- Punctuation errors
- Syntactic errors
LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
The legalization is carried out according to the norms set by the local laws.
The company performs a comprehensive procedure for legalization of documents, including:
- Preparation of an official translation
- Preliminary certification in the relevant institutions (if necessary)
- Acquisition of an apostille – according to the international requirements and agreements between the respective countries (in the presence of certain legal agreements, an apostille is not required)
- Legalization of the document in the corresponding government entity
- Certification in the respective embassy