For us, the protection and security of our customers and users and compliance with legal frameworks is an essential part of the principles of protection of your personal data.
VENILAK EOOD is a trade company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with registered office and address of management: Sofia, Levski G 30, UIC: 206238252, Tel .: 02 809 2820, E-mail: email@example.com
The competent supervisory body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP):
- Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
- Phone: +359 2 915 3 518
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: cpdp.bg.
- What personal data do we collect and process?
- What is the purpose of their collection?
- How do we process your personal data?
- For how long do we keep the personal data provided?
- Who do we share this personal information with?
- What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- What protection do we use?
relevant social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Custom ad settings are made in the user profile
This site does not create personal profiles and does not collect information about each user personally. No data for third parties are provided.
Contact form – The data collected through the feedback form (Name, Surname, E-mail) is used only to answer your questions. They are confidential, not used for other purposes and are not shared with third parties.
Personal data is any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly. The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and all other actions that are performed with your personal data.
You can contact the personal data protection officer of VENILAK EOOD at the following contacts: Sofia, Levski G 30, UIC: 206238252, Tel .: 02 809 2820, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
В настоящия сайт не се създават лични профили и не се събира информация за всеки потребител персонално. Не се предоставят данни за трети страни.
Purpose of collecting personal data
The information collected is processed only for the purpose of providing the services requested by you, through submitted inquiries, as well as to contact you as our customers.
Manner of processing personal data
Term of storage of personal data
The term of storage of personal data collected through our Contact Form is 1 (one) year from the completion of this form.
Providing personal data to third parties
We do not provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties.
As Users you can exercise the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data being processed and the right to receive a copy of them;
- The right to request corrections in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data;
- The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified by law and the Regulation;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data, if the conditions for this are met;
- The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, if the prerequisites for this are present.
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data by sending a written application, signed by you, to the address: Sofia, Levski G 30, UIC: 206238252, Tel .: 02 809 2820, E-mail: email@example.com
Cookies are a packet of information sent from a web server to an Internet browser and then returned by the browser each time it accesses that server. There are different types of cookies. They have different validity, the minimum is only until the end of the session, and the maximum is within 3 years, and they are managed through the settings of the user’s browser.
More information about cookies and their management can be found at the following link:
- Cookie information – https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Cookies on this site – https://www.cookiebot.com
We need to warn you that opting out of cookies may lead to a reduction in the functionality of the website, as well as to a deterioration in the quality of the service we provide through it.
Analysis and remarketing tools
Module for sharing in social networks – through it the site does not collect personal data but can be used to collect data on user behavior from the companies that own the respective social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Custom ad settings are made in the network profile:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/settings/
Encryption – To protect your personal data from misuse by third parties, the information you provide is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. You can make sure of this by having a green padlock in your browser’s progress bar and that the URL starts with “https”.
For any questions regarding the use of personal data and their protection or to withdraw consent to their processing, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org